the beginning



It is the beginning of a very new year, 2012. It is a fresh start filled will hopefulness for the coming new cycle and gratitude for the last cycle. It has been a great year of growing and loving and learning and some challenges as well. This new year I want to make more space for gratitude in my life, I want to love more and laugh a lot more often. I am opening...... and letting all the goodness in.

I am surrendering myself to the ebb and flow of things and just letting go. Inhaling and exhaling.
This is my new space to remind me of the good things, all the good things I am thankful for.
This is my moment of thanks. This is my beginning.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful start. Best for 2012 and beyond Briony. xs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking to reading and following your journey dear woman. xx

    ReplyDelete